Les marcheurs de l'ombre Index du Forum
Les marcheurs de l'ombre Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Live?$At Budokan

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les marcheurs de l'ombre Index du Forum -> Archives -> ambassades
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ottcel
coupe
coupe

MessagePosté le: 02/06/2016 14:33:26    Sujet du message: Live?$At Budokan Répondre en citant

Live At Budokan > bit.ly/1t3EeP8

Live At Budokan, czech garden party 1 part 2

10cf746e54
To celebrate the shows 35th anniversary, Cheap Trick played two shows, one in New York and one in Los Angeles, recreating the exact April 28th, 1978 Budokan set for their die-hard fans. As fans thronged them, the band had to have 24-hour guards posted at their hotel. ^ Brackett, Nathan; Christian Hoard (2004). Budokan II was released in February 1994 as a sequel of the first album, consisting of the remaining tracks from the concert not included on the original album and the tracks "Stiff Competition", "On Top of the World", and "How Are You?", recorded in 1979 during their follow-up tour. Not that the Budokan concerts werent fun for the band. Its the song that people usually tell us or tell me anyway that they grew up listening to. We opened for a lot of bands. All these people were clamoring to see them backstage and we were the only ones backstage.

Now I think about it, it appears obvious. v t e Cheap Trick Rick Nielsen Tom Petersson Robin Zander Daxx Nielsen Bun E. The album was intended for release only in Japan but with strong airplay of the promotional album From Tokyo to You, an estimated 30,000 import copies were sold in the United States and the album was released domestically in February 1979.[5] The album also introduced two previously unreleased original songs, "Lookout" and "Need Your Love". Chicago Tribune. And a number of months later, we were asked to mix it. It was just being taped while we were performing. Carlos later described the experience inTrouser Press as being like a deja vu of the fan frenzy captured in the Beatles A Hard Days Night, with Nielsen calling it 10 days with a smile on my face. Luckily, when we recorded this album we werent just a terrible band. "Hello There" "Come On, Come On" "ELO Kiddies" "Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace" "Big Eyes" "Look Out" "Downed" "Can't Hold On" "Oh Caroline" "Surrender" "Auf Wiedersehen" "Need Your Love" "High Roller" "Southern Girls" "I Want You to Want Me" "California Man" "Goodnight" "Ain't That a Shame" "Clock Strikes Ten" .

spong bob square pantsdigital systems designi can't think straight is_safe:1beethoven the very best of beethoventheory of everything frla la the cabbeyonc the beyonc experiencemarvels agents of shield season 1girls in whitemistborn: the well of ascension
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 02/06/2016 14:33:26    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les marcheurs de l'ombre Index du Forum -> Archives -> ambassades Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange